Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Swap

My partner in the Christmas swap was Kathy.  First up the goodies portion.  She sent me Christmas spiced tea, chocolates and cupcake liners.  I can't wait to bake some cupcakes!


These are both brooch pins.  That wee Santa is made from a cinnamon stick.
Sorry this is sideways.   When I opened the package it smelled so delicious, and then i found out why.  Cinnamony spicey candles.  The tags say ho ho ho and are made of wood with a cute jingle bell.  And yum, a wooden box full of candy.

 Ribbon and scrapbook paper for some holiday crafting?  yes, please
I saved my favorite for last. The cutest ever vintage elf ornament.  It still has a 10 cent sticker on the bottom.
Thank you so much Kathy for being my partner.  I love everything and can't wait to use it all. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: