Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Basket Swap


Here are a few photos of an Easter basket swap I recently joined.  My partner was Cindy.  The basket is so pretty in my favorite shade.


 Cindy is very handy with a needle.  She made me a sweet chick, a cupcake shaped pincushion ( just look at that tiny needle work) and a sachet made from lavender she grew herself.
She is also great with paper.  Here she made an egg shaped hanging decoration, some tiny tags, and a decorated box filled with bits and bobs.

 The basket was filled with the prettiest little eggs decorated with leaves and flowers.  And yes, there were a lot of chocolate treats in there too.  I can't imagine what happened to them!

Thank you so much for being my partner Cindy.  I love everything! 

visit her here http://prairiesedgefarm.blogspot.com/

No comments: