Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowman Milk Bottles

We made some cute snowman bottles that I saw on Pottery Barn's web site.  I used empty Starbuck's cappachino bottles.  The site says to hot glue buttons on but I used super glue so we could pour hot chocolate in without the buttons melting off.  You can use any kind of ribbon or fabric for the scarf.  I bought a pair of red fleecy sweat pants at Walmart for $5.00.  It was simple to just cut strips off the legs and wrap them around the bottle.  I fringe cut the edges on some of them. The straws came from Dollar Tree 6 for a buck.  They turned out so cute I can't wait to use them tonight.  There's still time to whip some up before Christmas.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the snowman milk bottles! I'll have to remember to make those next year :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!