Thursday, December 27, 2012

Perfect Memory

There are always a couple of new things I just HAVE to try at Christmas.  One was   the snowman bottles, check.  Another was Christmas tree cookies.  Not just any cookies, the very ones I  saw on pinterest...it had to be those exact ones. The problem was I couldn't find the pin to go by.  I have pages and pages of likes and pins so I had to  make them from memory. So I made them and even took a picture to remind me to do them next year.  And yes I nailed them exactly as I found them on pinterest.






I was looking through some pins and found those much lusted after and revered Christmas tree cookies. And to my delight they look nothing like the "perfect pinterest "  cookies of my dreams.  Not even close, but much loved by me.  There is a lesson in here somewhere.  Hope your Holidays were awesome.

No comments: