Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nest Swap

I was just in a swap and this beauty arrived in the mail for me.   My partner was Nancy.  She had the nest sitting in a vintage punch cup.  A glittery green bird is wearing a gorgeous vintage finding crown!  She is surrounded by all sorts of pretty flowers.  This piece is so pretty and it fits in perfectly with all my spring decorations.  (okay I'll confess:  I still have my Easter things out but hey, they look springy)

She also included a tag with a sweet note.  Thank you so much Nancy, I adore my nest.
And here is the nest in a peat pot I sent her.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh My! They are both adorable!!! I'm being bad ...I shouldn't be on here (I'm at work) breaktime... but I haven't had a chance to really look around to see what I've been missing! I love that vintage bluebird graphic that you used it is the sweetest and that cute little banner :)